Join us in our dining room for a traditional Burns Night Butchers Dog style,
(includes a glass of Buckfast wine)
Seating note: the restaurant seats 6 x tables of 4 so it will be in that layout for the evening.
We have a live piper to pipe in the haggis before we start our feast of:
- Neap and tatty soup & roll
- Locally caught Inverness haggis served with stotties (Roast potatoes, onion & minced beef) & seasonal vegetables.
- Locally hand reard vegetarian haggis served with seasonal vegetables & roast potatoes.
- Minced Beef & whiskey pie served with roast potatoes & seasonal vegetables.
A Trio or deserts:
- Scottish short bread
- Whiskey snap
- Deep fried Mars bar served on a kilt of ice-cream
Download menu PDF
Please advise us of any food allergies when booking